Monday, February 27, 2017

It's February...it must be Spring?

I'm just gonna jump right into "old man talking about the weather" mode...

It's February. Stuff is blooming like crazy. It's basically Spring. This does not bode well for a comfortable Summer. It's gonna be HOT! This is Texas, and it's always hot in the Summer...but I fear this will be of the brain melting variety.

Ok. Enough of that. Next thing you know I'll be pulling my pants up too high, and shopping for rain gauges.

Because of the Spring-like weather, and stuff blooming, there's nature photos to be had. Thanks to the keen eye of Mrs. MMS, I was able to get some.

© Mike Moore Studios 2017 - Butterfly and Mtn. Laurel 1
© Mike Moore Studios 2017 - Butterfly and Mtn. Laurel 2

So there ya go. Nature!

Have Fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment